Bank/ Ad Hoc | Band 2 or Band 3| NHS Hospital | Lisburn | Nursing Auxiliaries | Lagan Valley
Are you an experienced Nursing Auxiliary on the lookout for a more exciting working life?
Bond Healthcare are delighted to be recruiting for experienced Band 2 and Band 3 Healthcare Assistants to join our bank to deliver a high standard of care and support in a NHS Hospital in Lisburn (Lagan Valley).
REGISTER TODAY - 028 90 270 747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursing Auxiliary duties:
- Personal Care – Assisting all patients with every aspect of personal care including; hygiene, dressing, mobility, continence management and help with meal times
- Task management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the patients care and support plan
- Confidentiality – Handle personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Ensuring the ward, department and patient environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and is tidy at all times
- Observing and Monitoring – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, observing and recording of all patients to help and improve their personal care and development
- Teamwork – Work alongside highly skilled healthcare professionals to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Nursing Auxiliary experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 3 months, recent, full time paid experience working in a ward setting- carrying out personal care to patients.
- Recent experience providing care on a hospital ward is ESSENTIAL
- Clinical Observation training is ESSENTIAL (We can recommend a training course to attain this)
- 6 months experience working in care, 3 months being in a ward is essential
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
Benefits for our Nursing Auxiliary;
- FREE THEORY TRAINING! – All theory training can be completed on our new eLearning portal on our Bond Healthcare website
- Excellent pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a high skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
**Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Nursing Auxiliary with hospital experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly online.
**A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.