Nursing Auxiliary | Hospitals | Northern Ireland | Band 2/ Band 3
Bond Healthcare are delighted to be recruiting for experienced Band 2 or Band 3 Nursing Auxiliaries to join our bank to deliver a high standard of care and support in NHS Hospitals across Northern Ireland.
We are recruiting for Nursing Auxiliaries to work in hospitals such as - Royal Victoria, Altnagelvin, Causeway, Antrim, Ulster, Craigavon and MANY MORE!!
We welcome 2nd and 3rd year student nurses who have at least 3 hospital ward placements (minimum of 6 weeks each).
REGISTER TODAY - 028 90 270 747
Nursing Auxiliary duties:
- Personal Care – Assisting all patients with every aspect of personal care including; hygiene, dressing, mobility, continence management and help with meal times
- Task management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the patients care and support plan
- Confidentiality – Handle personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Ensuring the ward, department and patient environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and is tidy at all times
- Observing and Monitoring – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, observing and recording of all patients to help and improve their personal care and development
- Teamwork – Work alongside highly skilled healthcare professionals to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Nursing Auxiliary experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 3 months, recent, full time paid experience working in a ward setting- carrying out personal care to patients.
- Recent experience in a hospital ward is ESSENTIAL
- Clinical Observation training is desirable (We can help to obtain this)
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
Benefits for our Nursing Auxiliary;
- FREE TRAINING! – All theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal on our Bond Healthcare website
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a high skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.*
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
How to apply -
If you are a Nursing Auxiliary with clinical experience please apply via our online application process.
will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.