BALLYMENA | Registered Nurse | Bank/ Agency
Join one of Northern Irelands fastest growing and most reputable agencies!
Due to a huge surge surge in demand, Bond Healthcare is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to join our established bank to work ad hoc shifts within Nursing Homes and Residential Homes on a temporary basis in Ballymena.
The Registered Nurse will be expected to:
- Clinical Care – Provide an outstanding high standard of care by assessing the needs of all residents, including an outstanding level of pre and post-operative care
- Administration of Medication – Maintain the safe administration, dispensing and storage of medication in accordance with NMC guidelines
- Residents – Ensuring all the residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and working for continuous improvement
- Teamwork – Work together as part of a highly skilled team to enhance and improve residence care
- Independent working – Work independently, using your initiative to manage workload to ensure the best care us given to the residents
- Supervision – Supervise other healthcare staff to ensure the delivery of a high standard of care to achieve planned goals
- Communication - Maintain effective communications with residents, relatives and other members of the multidisciplinary team
- Confidentiality – Ensure patients confidentiality is respected to the highest degree
The Registered Nurse must have:
- Minimum of 6 months post-registration clinical environment experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A valid, live NMC Pin
- Work effectively in a team and also show the ability to display initiative
Benefits for the Registered Nurse:
- FREE THEORY TRAINING UPDATES!
- Working in a well supported team environment
- Fantastic rates of pay per hour that is paid weekly!
- Free Consultation with a Tax Specialist to maximize your take home pay
- Free Bond Healthcare Uniform
- Flexible Rota- Days and Nights available – choosing your hours and area of work
- A dedicated and supportive team at Bond Healthcare to help you every step of the way
**Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a registered nurse with nursing home experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online.
**A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.