REGISTERED NURSE | NURSING HOMES|BELFAST
Due to huge demand Bond Healthcare are currently recruiting for staff nurses to work in nursing homes in the Belfast area.
Role - Registered Nurse
Where - Nursing Homes - BELFAST
Rate of Pay - Excellent!
Hours - Ad hoc/ bank - choose which hours to wish to work to suit you and you lifestyle
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- To maintain a very high standard of patient care at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team
- Ensure that the well-being and safeguarding interests of all patients, employees and visitors is promoted
- To plan, implement and evaluate plans– making observations for improved patient care
- To assist Senior Staff in their management of clinical departments and to provide effective leadership and management in their absence
- To provide safe and effective care to allocated patients, working independently and without direct supervision
- Ensure that own personal nursing practice is in accordance with hospital policies and guidelines and that professional practice is in accordance with the NMC Code of Conduct.
The successful Registered Nurse will have the following Qualifications & Skills:
- Registered Nurse with valid, live NMC registration
- A minimum of 6 months clinical experience within a nursing home or hospital environment
- Aware of NMC code of accountability
- Outstanding communication (Written and Verbal) & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates confidentiality
- Basic computer skills
Benefits for the Registered Nurse:
- FREE THEORY TRAINING! – Update your yearly theory training on our brand new eLearning portal!
- Working in a team environment that is highly supported
- Exceptional rates of pay per hour that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare Uniform
- Flexible Rota- Days and Nights available to suit your lifestyle
- A dedicated and supportive team at Bond Healthcare to help you every step of the way
**Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a registered nurse with nursing home experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
**A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.