Coleraine| Registered Nurse | Nursing Homes
Location - Coleraine
Pay Rate - Competitive
Setting - Nursing Homes
Hours - Flexible/ Various - you decide your own availability
Due to a remarkable surge, Bond Healthcare is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to join our established bank to work ad hoc shifts within Nursing Homes in Coleraine.
The Registered Nurse will be expected to:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team
- Oversee the safe administration, dispensing and storage of medication in accordance with NMC Administration of Medication guidelines maintain
- Work as part of a highly skilled, well- rounded team to enhance and improve resident quality of life
- The supervision of other healthcare staff to ensure the delivery of high standards of care to achieve planned goals
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
- Ensure an outstanding level of pre and post-operative care is carried out
- The promotion of the residents’ independence, choice and dignity are respected
- Ensuring confidentiality of patients is valued to the highest grade
The Registered Nurse must have:
- Minimum of 6 months post-registration clinical environment experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A valid, live NMC Pin
- Work effectively in a team and also show the ability to display initiative
- Genuine interest in working in a nursing home environment
Benefits for the Registered Nurse:
- FREE THEORY TRAINING UPDATES!
- Working in a very supported team environment
- Fantastic rates of pay per hour that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare Uniform
- Flexible Rota- Days and Nights available – choosing your hours and area of work
- A dedicated and supportive team at Bond Healthcare to help you every step of the way
*Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
How to apply -
If you are a registered nurse with nursing home experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or by sending your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
*A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.