NEWRY | Registered Nurse | Nursing Homes
Due to a remarkable surge in demand, Bond Healthcare is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to join our established bank to work flexible shifts within Nursing Homes in Newry.
JOIN ONE FOR NORTHERN IRELANDS FASTEST GROWING AND MOST REPUTABLE AGENCIES!
The Registered Nurse will be expected to:
- Clinical Care – Provide the very highest standard of care and support to all patients, assessing their needs for continuous improvement. Planning, implementing and evaluating patient care.
- Administration of Medication – Maintain the safe administration, storage and dispensing of medication in accordance with NMC guidelines
- Patient independence – Promote patients’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very highest standards of care with the determination for continuous improvement
- Supervise – Oversee the work of other healthcare staff to ensure the delivery of high standards of care to achieve planned goals
- Teamwork - Work with and be a part of a highly skilled, well- rounded team to enhance and improve patient care
- Care - Perform an outstanding level of pre and post-operative care
- Confidentiality - Ensuring confidentiality of patients is respected to the highest level
The Registered Nurse must have:
- Minimum of 6 months post-registration nursing home and or hospital environment experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A valid, live NMC Pin
- The ability to work effectively in a team and also display initiative
Benefits for the Registered Nurse:
- FREE THEORY TRAINING UPDATES!
- Working in a very supported team environment
- Fantastic rates of pay per hour that is paid weekly!
- Free Consultation with a Tax Specialist to maximize your take home pay
- Free Bond Healthcare Uniform
- Flexible Rota- Days and Nights available – choosing your hours and area of work
- A dedicated and supportive team at Bond Healthcare to help you every step of the way
**Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a registered nurse with nursing home experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or by sending your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
**A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.