Registered Nurse | Prison | Lisburn | Belfast
Are you looking for a new challenge in an environment where no two days are the same?
Bond Healthcare has a fantastic opportunity for Registered Nurse (RGN) to work within a Prison setting in Lisburn and or Belfast.
Blocking bookings and ad-hoc shifts available.
As a Prison Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), your core responsibilities will be providing care and triage to inmates, alongside being responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating evidence based care in collaboration with service users and the multi-disciplinary team.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN) the purpose & core responsibilities of your role will include:
- To maintain a very high standard of patient care at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team
- Ensure that the well-being and safeguarding interests of all patients and employees is promoted
- To plan, implement and evaluate plans– making observations for improved patient care
- To assist Senior Staff in their management of clinical departments and to provide effective leadership and management in their absence
- To provide safe and effective care to allocated patients, working independently and without direct supervision
- Ensure that own personal nursing practice is in accordance with the prisons policies and guidelines and that professional practice is in accordance with the NMC Code of Conduct.
The successful Registered Nurse (RGN) will have the following Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience working in a prison setting is essential
- Registered Nurse with valid, live NMC registration
- Aware of NMC code of accountability
- Outstanding communication (Written and Verbal) & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates confidentiality
- Basic computer skills
As a Registered Nurse (RGN) you should have excellent planning and organisational skills the successful Registered Nurse (RGN) will also be proactive and highly driven to succeed with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN) you will be eligible for Free Training and Pension Scheme
If you are a Registered Nurse (RGN) looking for a challenging new role to allow you to step up to the next level in your career please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca on 028 90270 747 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org