Position: SHO – Accident & Emergency
Location: South West Acute Hospital
Start date: ASAP
As a leading supplier of Locum Doctors throughout Northern Ireland, Bond Healthcare is recruiting for an SHO to commence a two week assignment within Accident & Emergency at South West Acute Hospital in Enniskillen with a possibility for further extension.
This assignment will involve Monday to Sunday rota cover.
- Must hold or be eligible to hold full Registration with GMC
- SHO grades need to have a minimum of 4 months full time experience working in an A&E Department.
- Updated Haemovigilance training
Registering with Bond Healthcare is quick and easy, and includes the following benefits;
- £100 welcome bonus (T&C’s apply)
- Free Enhanced Access NI
- Market leading rates of pay
- Subsidised travel expenses
- Subsidised accommodation costs
- Doctor referral scheme
For further information, please send an updated CV to Stephen@bondhealthcare.com. Alternatively, please call (028) 90 270 747 for further details.