Staff Nurse - Derry (Bank/Agency)
We are currently looking for experienced Staff Nurses’ to join our evolving bank to deliver a high standard of care in nursing homes and NHS Hospitals in Derry.
Why not join one of Northern Irelands most reputable and fastest growing agencies? Give yourself more option, flexibility and variety!
BENEFIT FROM EXCELLENT PAY RATES!
Staff Nurse duties;
- Administration of Medication – In accordance with NMC guidelines, maintain the safe administration, dispensing and storage of medication
- Clinical Care – Provide an outstanding high standard of care by assessing the needs of all residents, including an optimum level of pre and post-operative care
- Teamwork – Work together and as a part of a highly skilled team to enhance and improve residents care
- Residents – Promoting of all the residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
- Supervision – Supervise other healthcare staff to ensure the delivery of a high standard of care to achieve planned goals
- Confidentiality – Ensure patients confidentiality is respected to the highest degree
Staff Nurse experience;
To work as a staff nurse you must have a minimum of 6 months post-registration experience in a clinical environment.
- At least 6 months experience in a nursing home and or hospital setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A live, valid NMC Pin
Benefits of the Staff Nurse;
- FREE THEORY TRAINING UPDATES
- Excellent rates of pay that is paid weekly
- Free Consultation with a Tax Specialist to maximize your take home pay
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Flexible working hours – Choose what hours you want to work and whether you wish to work days or nights
- A supportive and dedicated team at Bond Healthcare to help you every step of the way
**Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
How to apply -
If you are a staff nurse with nursing home and or hospital experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747, by your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online.
**A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.