STAFF NURSE | NURSING HOMES | NORTHERN IRELAND
We are recruiting for Staff Nurse who would like more diversity and flexibility in their working life!
Due to a remarkable surge, Bond Healthcare is currently recruiting for Staff Nurses to join our established bank to provide an outstanding level of care and support to work bank shifts within Nursing Homes on a temporary basis across Northern Ireland.
The Staff Nurse will be expected to:
- To provide outstanding clinical care to a high standard by assessing the needs of all the residents and to plan, implement and evaluate plans of patient care.
- In accordance with NMC Administration of Medication guidelines maintain the safe administration, dispensing and storage of medication
- The promotion of all residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
- Supervise other healthcare staff to ensure the delivery of high standards of care to achieve planned goals
- Work with and be a part of a highly skilled, well- rounded team to enhance and improve resident care
- Perform an outstanding level of pre and post-operative care
- Ensuring confidentiality of patients is respected to the highest grade
The Staff Nurse must have:
- Minimum of 6 months post-registration clinical environment experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A valid, live NMC Pin
- Work effectively in a team and also show the ability to display initiative
- Genuine interest in working in a nursing home environment
Benefits for the Staff Nurse:
- FREE THEORY TRAINING UPDATES!
- Working in a very supported team environment
- Fantastic rates of pay per hour that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare Uniform
- Block booking opportunities
- A dedicated and supportive team at Bond Healthcare to help you every step of the way
Post is subject to an Access NI check and satisfactory references.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a staff nurse with nursing home experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.