Our client is is one of the Uk's largest care home groups who have award winning homes throughout NI. This client provides the highest level of care and support to its residents and are wanting to recruit Registered Nurses, individuals who are passionate about providing the best possible service to the client and residents, to work in the home on an ongoing basis.
Benefits of joining Bond Healthcare:
- FREE online mandatory training!
- Excellent rates of weekly pay
- Free uniform
- Free Enhanced Access NI check
- Flexible work patterns that suit your lifestyle with a mix of days and nights available
- Straight forward, quick, application process
- Dedicated, experienced team at Bond Healthcare to help you every step of the way with ongoing consultant support once you are on board
At least 6 months paid experience in an appropriate setting
2 satisfactory referees (from most recent employer(s))
Will be subject to an Enhanced Access NI check
Be willing to provide and promote high quality nursing care at all times
The Registered Nurse will be expected to:
- To provide outstanding clinical care to a high standard by assessing the needs of all the residents
- In accordance with NMC Administration of Medication guidelines maintain the safe administration, dispensing and storage of medication
- Work as part of a highly skilled, well- rounded team to enhance and improve resident care
- The supervision of other healthcare staff to ensure the delivery of high standards of care to achieve planned goals
- Generally promoting the residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
- Ensuring confidentiality of patients is respected to the highest grade
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Sophie on 02890 270747.