Bond Healthcare are experiencing a period of growth with our Private Nursing Clients and wish to recruit Registered Nurses in the Larne area on an ongoing basis! We are seeking to recruit highly motivated individuals with a passion for providing high quality care to our clients.
Successful applicants must;
Have at least six months paid experience in a private Nursing setting
Will be subject to two satisfactory references from most recent employer(s)
Have a full NMC registration
Be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Access NI check.
Benefits of joining Bond Healthcare:
- FREE online mandatory training!
- Excellent rates of weekly pay with enhancements for Nights, Weekends and Bank Holidays
- Free uniform
- Free Enhanced Access NI check
- Flexible work patterns that suit your lifestyle with a mix of days and nights available
- Straight forward, quick, application process
- Dedicated, experienced team at Bond Healthcare to help you every step of the way with ongoing consultant support once you are on board
The Registered Nurse will be expected to:
- To provide outstanding clinical care to a high standard by assessing the needs of all the residents
- Generally promoting the residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
- In accordance with NMC Administration of Medication guidelines maintain the safe administration, dispensing and storage of medication
- Work as part of a highly skilled, well- rounded team to enhance and improve resident care
- The supervision of other healthcare staff to ensure the delivery of high standards of care to achieve planned goals
- Ensuring confidentiality of patients is respected to the highest grade in accordance with GDPR regulations