Bond Healthcare are experiencing a period of growth with our Private Nursing Clients and wish to recruit Registered Nurses in the Larne / Newtonabbey area on an ongoing basis!
Successful applications must have at least six months paid experience in a private Nursing setting and will be subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced Access NI check.
Benefits of joining Bond Healthcare:
- FREE online mandatory training! - Infection Control, Fire Safety, First Aid, Protection of Vulnerable Groups and Administration of Medication
- Excellent rates of weekly pay
- Free uniform
- Free Enhanced Access NI check
- Flexible work patterns that suit your lifestyle with a mix of days and nights available
- Straight forward, quick, application process
- Dedicated, experienced team at Bond Healthcare to help you every step of the way with ongoing consultant support once you are on board
The Registered Nurse will be expected to:
- To provide outstanding clinical care to a high standard by assessing the needs of all the residents
- In accordance with NMC Administration of Medication guidelines maintain the safe administration, dispensing and storage of medication
- Work as part of a highly skilled, well- rounded team to enhance and improve resident care
- The supervision of other healthcare staff to ensure the delivery of high standards of care to achieve planned goals
- Carry out an outstanding level of pre and post-operative care
- Generally promoting the residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
- Ensuring confidentiality of patients is respected to the highest grade
To be considered for this role please complete our application form via the link provided or contact Sophie on 02890 270747.