Due to a very high demand from our clients Bond Healthcare is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to work with our client, a Nursing home based in Limavady on an ongoing basis. This home is part of one of the largest groups in the UK and strives to provide high quality nursing care 24/7.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join one of the largest agencies in Northern Ireland who seek to exceed our clients expectations in all areas.
The Successful Applicant must have;
At least 6 months experience post graduation
Two satisfactory referees from most recent employer(s)
Full, valid NMC pin
Benefits of joining Bond Healthcare:
- FREE online mandatory training
- Excellent rates of weekly pay with enhancements for Nights, Weekends and Bank Holidays!
- Free uniform
- Free Enhanced Access NI check
- Flexible work patterns that suit your lifestyle with a mix of days and nights available
- Straight forward, quick, application process
- Dedicated, experienced team at Bond Healthcare to help you every step of the way with ongoing consultant support once you are on board
The Registered Nurse will be expected to:
- To provide outstanding clinical care to a high standard by assessing the needs of all the residents
- In accordance with NMC Administration of Medication guidelines maintain the safe administration, dispensing and storage of medication
- Work as part of a highly skilled, well- rounded team to enhance and improve resident care
- The supervision of other healthcare staff to ensure the delivery of high standards of care to achieve planned goals
- Generally promoting the residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
- Ensuring confidentiality of patients is respected to the highest grade in accordance with GDPR regulations