A fantastic opportunity for Registered Nurses with at least 6 months experience to work with our client, part of a leading care home group specialising in skilled nursing care, on an ongoing basis in the Newtonabbey area.
The Registered Nurse will be expected to:
- To provide outstanding clinical care to a high standard by assessing the needs of all the residents
- In accordance with NMC Administration of Medication guidelines maintain the safe administration, dispensing and storage of medication
- Work as part of a highly skilled, well- rounded team to enhance and improve resident care
- The supervision of other healthcare staff to ensure the delivery of high standards of care to achieve planned goals
- Generally promoting the residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
- Ensuring confidentiality of patients is respected to the highest grade
Benefits of joining Bond Healthcare:
- FREE online mandatory training!
- Excellent rates of weekly pay with enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays!
- Free uniform
- Free Enhanced Access NI check
- Flexible work patterns that suit your lifestyle with a mix of days and nights available
- Straight forward, quick, application process
- Dedicated, experienced team at Bond Healthcare to help you every step of the way with ongoing consultant support once you are on board
At least 6 months paid experience in an appropriate setting
2 satisfactory referees (from most recent employer(s))
Will be subject to an Enhanced Access NI check
Be willing to provide and promote high quality nursing care at all times
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Sophie on 02890 270747.