RGN - Nurse - Northern Ireland - Nursing
Bond Healthcare are experiencing a period of vast growth with our Private Nursing Clients and now have a fantastic opportunity for Registered Nurses to join our team and work on an ongoing basis in leading homes in the Belfast area. Successful applicants must have six months experience in a similar Nursing Setting.
We are seeking to recruit only the best nurses who have a passion for providing high quality nursing care and who is keen to become a member of a dedicated team.
Main duties and responsibilities include;
- Implementing and following strict infection control measures
- Having robust communication skills both written and verbal
- Following all practises in line with your NMC pin
- To provide high quality nursing care at all times
- Work as a part of an intergrated team to ensure the paitents needs are the priority at all times
As well as a large amount of work available at the moment, Bond Healthcare offer a host of employee benefits;
- Industry leading rates of Weekly Pay, with enhancements for Evening, Weekend and Bank Holiday shifts
- Uniform and Access NI checks provided
- Full time Block Booking placements available
- 'Bond App' for Iphone and Android which offers maximum efficency when booking and allocating shifts
- Straight forward application process