Clinical Lead (RMN)
Our client is a Leading Healthcare Company have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Lead (RMN) to join their state of the art rehabilitation unit based in Tottenham.
As a Clinical Lead (RMN) the purpose & core responsibilities of your role will include:
- To provide clinical input, guidance, support and practical advice for the promotion of self-help/personal skills, domestic skills, socialisation, self-realisation and emotional awareness
- To support the Manager to maintain the required level of revenue (occupancy and fee levels) by promotion of the home and maintaining good relationships with service purchasers and other stakeholders.
- To ensure appropriate correspondence and contact with registration authorities and all other outside agencies are done in accordance with the company, procedures.
- To support the manager in the assessment of potential patients prior to admission, gauging suitability bearing in mind resources available within the Home.
- To ensure patient care plans are regularly reviewed.
- To ensure patients receive the Hospitals statement of purpose and patient guide and explain contents with them and their representative.
- To plan, organise and attend client holidays on at least a yearly basis for all clients.
- To ensure adequate arrangements are made for the introduction and reception of new residents.
- To manage, monitor, intervene where necessary in any situation applicable to the Crisis Intervention policy.
The successful Clinical Lead (RMN) will have the following Qualifications & Skills:
- 3 years’ experience in the mental health and/or learning disability nursing field.
- Relevant legislation.
- Up to date working practices in relation to the Care Quality Commission
- Effective communicator.
- Good written communication skills.
- Organisational abilities.
Salary: £28,000 - £29,500
The Successful Clinical Lead (RMN) will also receive the following benefits:
- 28 days’ holiday pro rata
- the option to be a member of our pension scheme
- work-related expenses
- a paid for DBS check
- Service performance bonuses
- Discounts of up to 60% on leisure and travel services and products as well as special offers on some of the High Street’s biggest retailers
- A confidential 24/7 Employee Advice Line offering legal advice, family counselling and practical support for every childcare or home issue
- Childcare voucher scheme
- A bike (through our Cycle to Work scheme)
If you are an experienced Clinical Lead (RMN) looking for a challenging new position please contact Kieran on 0207 458 4430 or by email Kieran@bondhealthcare.com for immediate consideration.