Clinical Lead (RMN)
Our client is a Leading Healthcare Company have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Lead (RMN) to join their state of the art rehabilitation unit based in Woolwich.
As a Clinical Lead (RMN) you will deputise for the manager in their absence and will manage and mentor a staff team to show warmth and support to the residents, helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the quality of lives of individuals in your care. You will take the lead for supporting and managing all clinical areas of practice within the Home.
As a Clinical Lead (RMN) the purpose & core responsibilities of your role will include:
- To provide clinical input, guidance, support and practical advice for the promotion of self-help/personal skills, domestic skills, socialisation, self-realisation and emotional awareness
- To support the Manager to maintain the required level of revenue (occupancy and fee levels) by promotion of the home and maintaining good relationships with service purchasers and other stakeholders.
- To ensure appropriate correspondence and contact with registration authorities and all other outside agencies are done in accordance with the company, procedures.
- To support the manager in the assessment of potential patients prior to admission, gauging suitability bearing in mind resources available within the Home.
The successful Clinical Lead (RMN) will have the following Qualifications & Skills:
- 3 years’ experience in the mental health and/or learning disability nursing field.
- Relevant legislation.
- Up to date working practices in relation to the Care Quality Commission
- Effective communicator.
- Good written communication skills.
- Organisational abilities
Salary: £28,000 - £29,500
The Successful Clinical Lead (RMN) will also receive the following benefits:
- 28 days’ holiday pro rata
- the option to be a member of our pension scheme
- work-related expenses
- a paid for DBS check
- Service performance bonuses
- Discounts of up to 60% on leisure and travel services and products as well as special offers on some of the High Street’s biggest retailers
- A confidential 24/7 Employee Advice Line offering legal advice, family counselling and practical support for every childcare or home issue
- Childcare voucher scheme
- A bike (through our Cycle to Work scheme)
If you are an experienced Clinical Lead (RMN) looking for a challenging new position please contact Kieran on 0207 458 4430 or by email Kieran@bondhealthcare.com for immediate consideration.