Do you have the desire, skills, knowledge and commitment to understanding the thoughts and feelings of mental health services users and to manage a therapeutic community service in Belfast?
Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Mental Health Project Manager on behalf of a highly respected charity who provide specialist therapeutic services for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly who suffer from mental health problems.
You will receive a fantastic renumeration package, with 37 days holidays per year, a competitive contributory pension scheme and a commitment to a wide range of in house training courses.
- QCF Level 5 - Health and Social Care or,
- Psychiatric Nursing Qualification recognised by NMC or,
- Allied Health Professional Qualification recognised by HCPC* or,
- Social Care Qualification recognised by NISCC* or,
- Relevant Qualification as defined by National Qualification Framework and,
- Registration with appropriate regulatory body (NMC, HCPC, NISCC) and,
- Full driving licence and access to a car for business purposes
* example - Occupational Therapy, Art Therapy, Social Work etc
- At least 2 years post qualification experience working in a health and social care setting with people with severe and enduring mental illness.
- A further 2 years post qualification experience of managing a staff team working with people with severe and enduring mental illness.
A full job description is available...please apply and/or contact for more information and application pack