Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Project Manager for a PERMANENT job within a therapeutic mental health community service in Belfast.
Do you have the desire, skills, knowledge and commitment to understanding the thoughts and feelings of mental health services users and the ability to manage a therapeutic community?
This is a full time, PERMANENT job of 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
You will receive a fantastic renumeration package, with 37 days holidays per year, a competitive contributory pension scheme and a commitment to a wide range of in house training courses.
You will have:
- A Psychiatric Nursing Qualification as recognised by NMC
- A Social Care Qualification as recognised by NISCC i.e. Social Work Qualified
- QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care
- An Allied Health Professional as recognised by the Health Professional Council (HPC) working in mental health i.e. Art Therapist or Occupational Therapist
- Relevant qualification and only as defined in the National Qualification Framework
- 2 years post qualification experience working in a health and social care setting with people with severe and enduring mental illness.
- A further 2 years post qualification experience of managing a staff team working with people with severe and enduring mental illness.
- Full Driving Licence and Access to a car for business purposes
A full Job Description is available.