On behalf of our Client, a large and well respected Learning Disability Charity, Bond Healthcare is recruiting a SERVICE MANAGER for a new Children's Residential Service in Coleraine.
- To develop and manage a high quality residential children’s service which meets the needs and aspirations of the people we support to deliver our client's mission
- Assume responsibility as Registered Manager for the service and oversee the delivery of all aspects of a high quality service.
- Ensure the effective people management of all staff and volunteers
A full Job Description is available
The successful applicant will have:
- Degree/diploma/post graduate diploma in SOCIAL WORK
- Three years’ experience in a health and social care setting, providing services to children or adults with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition. This must include two years' relevant experience in an operational management capacity including supervision of staff/volunteers and financial management.
- Experience of providing services to young people (under the age of 18)
- Have Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC) registration (or be eligible for registration) without condition
- Full driving licence with access to a car for business purposes. (Consideration given to applicants unable to drive due to disability)