On behalf of our charitable sector client, we are recruiting a Social Worker / Children's Services Practitioner to provide individual therapeutic services to children and young people who have experienced sexual abuse.
You will also provide services to families, carers or adults whilst working in an inter-agency context where activities will be complex.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and devleop your experience within the third sector and suitable for experienced and newly qualified social workers. The post is based in L/Derry and will also cover the Limavady, Omagh and Strabane areas.
You will have:
- A recognised Social Work qualification and registration with the NI Social Care Council.
- Experience of direct work with children and their families and proven ability in identifying risk and initiating child protection interventions.
- Good knowledge of up to date child protection best practice, research and legislation.
- Experience and proven ability of working in a way that reflects a child centered approach and an understanding of children’s rights, participation, needs and best interests.
- Full driving licence and access to a car for business purposes
A full job description is available