Do you want to work with and on behalf of offenders?
Could you provide support, supervision, guidance and coaching to offenders in the community?
Then this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
We are recruiting a part time, temporary Community Service Supervisor for the Downpatrick and Newtownards areas for an ongoing temporary assignment. This role is for 20 hours per week, Tues - Sat, with an enhanced rate of pay for Saturdays.
If you have:
- Strong communication skills including listening;
- The ability to motivate others to complete tasks to an agreed standard;
- The ability to effectively supervise others through coaching, instruction and setting clear boundaries;
- The competence to carry out tasks to a high standard in at least two of the following: gardening, painting and decorating, grounds maintenance, building and carpentry;
- Awareness of good practice in relation to Health and Safety;
- A valid driving licence, which covers towing a trailer – category D1 on driving licence
- Use of a car which can carry a minimum of four passengers and equipment safely; and
- A car with a tow bar fitted, or be willing to have one fitted.
Job description is available...please apply or get in touch for more information