Are you a qualified Social Worker with experience to bring to a Family and Childcare Team in Belfast?
Your role will be to engage with parents/children and young people to address their assessed needs, to strengthen family functioning and promote improved outcomes for children in terms of their health and well-being both physically and emotionally.
You will provide a range of supports and services to safeguard children and enable them, where possible, to remain in their own families.
You will :
- Hold recognised Professional Social Work qualification (CQSW/ Dip SW/ CSS).
- Hold appropriate NISCC registration.
- Hold a full current driving license and have access to a car/vehicle for business purposes.
Bond Healthcare gives Social Workers:
- FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access Ni disclosure
- FREE training updates
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible working hours (depending on service) – part time and full time
- Up to £200 cash – for each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
- A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 18 years of Social Work recruitment experience.