On behalf of a large and prestigious registered Charity Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Manager for a Children's Learning Disability Service in North Down.
Your role will be to ensure the effective management and development of the Service, observing regulatory and contractual compliance, whilst at all times promoting the organisation's values and brand through high quality support of our Service Users ensuring the principals of respect, privacy, dignity, fulfilment, independence and choice are upheld at all times.
- To oversee and contribute to Service User referral processes, admission and review procedures whilst working in partnership with the relevant statutory agencies, families and others in planning and developing person centred programmes of care and support.
- To monitor and support service users towards independence and contribute to the review of each in partnership with the multi-disciplinary/agency teams dealing with any issues of concern or complaints sensitively and appropriately
- To personally contribute towards a positive, cohesive and therapeutic environment and to deal appropriately with matters relating to disciplinary, grievance, untoward incidents and complaints within the service
A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION IS AVAILABLE
This is a maternity cover post of 5 months
- Professional Social Work qualification and registered on the appropriate part of the NISCC register without condition
- A minimum four years’ work experience in a health and social care setting supporting children with learning disabilities and/or complex needs
Minimum of two years’ experience of at least one of the following in a health and social care setting;
- A management post in health and social care team/service; staff management; supervision, caseload management, care management, resource management; student supervision/mentoring, project management.
- Demonstrate supervisory management experience.
- Establishing and maintaining administration systems.
- Experience of multi-disciplinary and multi-agency working.
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle for business purposes
Bond Healthcare gives Social Workers:
Flexible working hours (depending on service) – part time and full time
FREE training updates
FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
Cash Referral Bonus Scheme – for each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 17 years of Social Work recruitment experience