Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Band 6 Occupational Therapist for a full time, ongoing assignment in Lurgan Hospital.
You will have the responsibility for the delivery of an Occupational Therapy Service to inpatient assessment and rehabilitation beds in Lurgan Hospital in the first instance.
You will have:
- Diploma/Degree in Occupational Therapy
- 2 years post graduate experience as an Occupational Therapist assessing and treating patients in the speciality of Elderly Rehabilitation.
- Health Professions Council (HCPC) Registration
- Experience in staff management
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
Bond Healthcare provides Occupational Therapists:
Flexible working hours (dependent upon service) – part time and full time
FREE Training Updates
FREE Fit to Work certificate/ Occupational Health Clearance
FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
Up to £200 Cash – For each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
A dedicated consultant to provide advice, guidance and support with expertise specialising in Occupational Therapy.
If you or any of your colleagues/Classmates are interested in this, or any other opportunities please get in touch.