We are recruiting a Band 5 or Band 6 Physiotherapist to work in either acute or community services in the Causeway area.
This assignment is initially until the end of March 2021.
You will have:
- BSc / MCSP in Physiotherapy
- Current live HCPC registration
- Full current driving licence and access to a vehicle for business purposes (community)
- Two years post-registration clinical experience to include 6 months experience in each of the following areas – rehabilitation including stroke, respiratory and outpatients. (Band 6)
Bond Healthcare provides Physiotherapists:
- Flexible working hours (dependent upon service) – part time and full time
- Paid Holidays
- FREE training updates for Physiotherapists
- FREE Fit to Work certificate/ Occupational Health Clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- Up to £200 Cash – For each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
- A dedicated consultant to provide advice, guidance and support with expertise specialising in Physiotherapists.
If you or any of your colleagues/Classmates are interested in this or any other physiotherapist opportunity please get in touch.