Bond Healthcare is recruiting a full time, temporary Band 7 Registered Manager for an EMI Residential Home in South Belfast.
You will will be responsible for the organisation and administration of the Residential Home and for leading a team of care staff in providing for the day-to-day care of residents and those undergoing assessment supported by a Multi-Disciplinary team.
You will ensure the effective delivery of a number of services ranging from assessment, day care, respite and long-term placements appropriate to the needs of older people living with dementia and related illnesses and their carers.
A full Job Description is available
The ideal candidate will have:
- A professional Social Work qualification and registered on the appropriate part of the Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC) register, without condition;
- A first level Registered Nurse on the appropriate part of the Nursing and Midwifery Council register;
- Allied Health Professions registered with the Health Professions Council
- A minimum of four years’ work experience in health and social care setting with one or more working with service users with dementia. At least two years of this experience must be in a relevant operational management capacity in a health and social care setting.
- A level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Adults’ Residential Management) Wales and Northern Ireland and registered, or be eligible for registration on appointment, on the appropriate part of the NISCC register, without condition
- A minimum of five years practice experience in health and social care setting with one or more working with service users with dementia. At least two years relevant experience in an operational management capacity in a health and social care setting.
Applicants must also have a full driving licence and access to a car. Where disability prohibits driving, this criteria will be waived if the applicant is able to organise suitable alternative arrangements