We are currently seeking Residential Childcare Workers (Band 4, 5 and 6) in Co Down with a passion for working with young people.
You will help provide a homely environment for young people who cannot live at home, where young people feel safe and well cared for, where they are listened to and helped to prepare for the best possible start to adult life.
If this describes you, and you feel that you can make a difference to young people and their education, we would love to hear from you.
Suitable Residential Childcare candidates will have:
Current, live NISCC registration (Part 2 for Band 4, Part 1 for Bands 5/6)
Degree/Diploma in Social Work (Band 5/6)
NVQ L3 Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
Recent, relevant experience
Bond Healthcare will give you:
- Flexible working hours (depending on service) – part time and full time
- FREE training updates
- FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- Up to £200 cash – for each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
- Paid Holidays
- A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 18 years of Social Work / Social Care recruitment experience