Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Band 6 Senior Associate Psychologist for a full time, ongoing locum assignment in Belfast.
Your role will be to provide locum support to neuropsuchological services within acute adult neuropsychology services in Belfast.
Roles include primarily assisting with comprehensive psychological, neuropsychological and cognitive assessments.
Additional roles may include supporting cognitive rehabilitation, coping and adjustment work, clinically related administration, audits, collection of statistics, and project work, as relevant to the post and service needs.
You will have:
- Psychology degree (2:1 or above, or 2:2 with relevant substantial experience or post grad/training quals)
- Experience working clinically with neurological conditions (MS, Parkinsons, stroke, brain injury, dementia)
- Experience of comprehensive cognitive assessment administration
Bond Healthcare provides:
* Flexible working hours (dependent upon service) – part time and full time
* Paid Holidays
* FREE training updates.
* FREE Fit to Work certificate / Occupational Health Clearance
* FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
* Up to £200 Cash – For each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
* A dedicated consultant to provide advice, guidance and support with over 19 years expertise specialising in Health and Social Care recruitment.