Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Band 4 Social Work Assistant for a full time, ongoing assignment based in Armagh. Your role will be to support Social Workers provide a service to Children, Families and their Carers.
The team provide a range of services and supports to safeguard children and enable them, where possible, to remain in their own families. Daily tasks can involve supervising and supporting family contact, advice and support with basic parenting skills and supporting attendance at meetings and appointments.
You will have:
- 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language or equivalent / higher qualification.
- 6 months’ experience (either paid or voluntary) in a Social Care Setting working with children and/or families.
- Currently hold registration with the Northern Ireland Social Care Council on the Social Care part of the register.
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
- Experience of delivering parenting programmes/intensive family support.
Bond Healthcare gives Social Care Workers:
Flexible working hours (depending on service) – part time and full time
FREE training updates
FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
Up to £200 cash – for each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare*
A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 17 years of Social Work recruitment experience