An fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified Social Worker to join a 14+ team in Dungannon.
- Engage in direct work with children and families to promote positive outcomes.
- Undertake assessment and case planning and to discharge a range of statutory responsibilities in respect of looked after children.
- Participate in Child Protection and Looked After Children processes.
- Attend court and present evidence in legal proceedings.
- Participate in effective interagency and multi-disciplinary practice.
- Engage with service users and carers to promote participation.
If you feel you would like to be part of a highly experienced, supportive and innovative team, we would love to hear from you.
You will :
- Hold recognised Professional Social Work qualification (CQSW/ Dip SW/ CSS).
- Hold appropriate NISCC registration.
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
Bond Healthcare gives Social Workers:
Flexible working hours (depending on service) – part time and full time
FREE training updates
FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
FREE Enhanced Access Ni disclosure
Up to £200 cash – for each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 19 years of Social Work recruitment experience