Fantastic opportunity for a Band 6 Qualified Social Worker to work within a well supported and fast paced Children's Disability Team in Craigavon.
You will enable disabled children and their families to have access to information, assessment and services if required, to help promote their personal development, independence and social inclusion. You will work in partnership with children / young people and their families, and with a range of other professionals and agencies, to make a positive difference to the lives of disabled children and their families.
You will :
- Hold recognised Professional Social Work qualification (CQSW/ Dip SW/ CSS).
- Hold appropriate NISCC registration (Part 1).
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
Bond Healthcare gives Social Workers:
- Flexible working hours (depending on service) – part time and full time
- Paid Holidays
- FREE training updates
- FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- Up to £200 cash – for each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
- A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 18 years of Social Work recruitment experience