Do you have a passion for working with Young People?
We are currently recruiting a Residential Social Worker for a post in Newry.
You will help provide a homely environment for young people who cannot live at home, where young people feel safe and well cared for, where they are listened to and helped to prepare for the best possible start to adult life.
If this describes you, and you feel that you can make a difference to young people and their education, we would love to hear from you.
Suitable Social Worker candidates will have:
- Professional Social Work Qualification
- Current, live NISCC registration (Part 1)
- Recent relevant experience
Bond Healthcare will give you:
- Flexible working hours (depending on service) – part time and full time
- Paid Holidays
- FREE training updates
- FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- Up to £200 cash – for each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
- A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 19 years of Social Work recruitment experience