Your role within the Family and Childcare Team will be to engage with parents/children and young people to address their assessed needs to strengthen family functioning and promote improved outcomes for children in terms of their health and well-being both physically and emotionally, their educational attainments and engagement within their communities.
You will provide a range of supports and services to safeguard children and enable them, where possible, to remain in their own families.
This will be an excellent opportunity to enhance and develop new skills. You will get excellent support, monthly supervision, learning and development opportunities and local and Trust wide induction.
You will :
- Hold recognised Professional Social Work qualification (CQSW/ Dip SW/ CSS).
- Hold appropriate NISCC registration.
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
Bond Healthcare gives Social Workers:
- FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access Ni disclosure
- FREE training updates
- Paid Holidays
- Up to £200 cash – for each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
- A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 18 years of Social Work recruitment experience.