A great opportunity has arisen for a Band 5 or Band 6 Social Work in Gateway (Children and Families) Services in Newry.
You will be the first point of contact for people who wish to share a concern about a child / young person who is not already known to social services.
You will work in partnership with children and families to assess their needs and to identify appropriate support services and ensure an immediate response to safeguard children in need of protection.
If you feel this is the job for you, we would love to hear from you
As a suitable Social Worker you will have:
- A degree/diploma in Social Work
- Current live NISCC registration
- Recent relevant experience
- Have a full current driving licence and access to a car.
Bond Healthcare gives Social Workers:
- FREE Occupational Health / Fit To Work clearance
- FREE Training updates
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- Flexible working hours (depending on assignment)
- Paid Holidays
- Cash Bonus Scheme – for each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare*
- A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 18 years of Social Work and Social Care recruitment experience