Bond Healthcare are looking to recruit Qualified Social Workers across Co Antrim to work within a dynamic and established setting supporting adults with severe and enduring mental health issues and other complex needs. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team and work closely with Psychiatrist, Community Psychiatric nurses, OT and support workers. The focus will be providing continous assessment and treatment to people with mental health difficulties and their cares. This will include recovery coordination and care management functions, liaison with statuorty and non-statutory organisations.
You will have:
- Degree / Diploma in Social Work
- Current live regiatration with the NISCC (Part 1)
- Full driving licence and access to a car for business purposes
- ideally experience of working with individuals with Dementia / Functional Mental Illnesses.
Bond Healthcare gives Social Workers:
- Flexible working hours (depending on service) – part time and full time
- Paid Holidays
- FREE training updates
- FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- Up to £200 cash – for each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
- A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 18 years of Social Work recruitment experience
If you, or any of your colleagues are interested in this, or any other Social Work / Social Care opportunities, please get in touch.