The role involves working across all group companies, supporting the Company Accountant and colleagues across the business. This is a new position for an Assistant Accountant created due to the ongoing growth of the business.
Bond Healthcare is a fast paced, busy environment and finance is very much at the centre of everything we do. The company is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare staff to the public and private sector in Northern Ireland and was recently named the Best Temporary Recruitment Agency in the UK 2022. The role will give exposure to both UK and Irish accounting regimes.
The role offers ongoing opportunities for career development and you will receive as much support and guidance as you need to become a key member of our team.
- Assisting the Company Accountant with all month end and year end processes
- Providing cover for payroll processing
- Credit control for key accounts
- Monthly and weekly reconciliations
- Potentially taking full accounting responsibility for a group company
- Providing support, advice and query resolution to colleagues and clients
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or qualified Accounting Technician
- Previous experience in a company accounts function reporting to a Company Accountant, Finance Manager or equivalent
- A working knowledge of Xero and/or Sage
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communicator with the ability to work in a busy team environment
- Personable and confident in dealing directly with clients and candidates
- Experience of accounting for a Republic of Ireland entity (including PAYE and VAT)
Salary will be in the region of £25,000 - £30,000 however can be flexible to attract the best.
To be considered please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org