This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper based in Belfast City Centre. This is a new position created due to the ngoing growth of the business.
Bondis one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare staff to the public and private sector in Northern Ireland. Bond is a fast growing, multi-award winning company, most recently being named the Best Temporary Recruitment Agency in the UK 2022.
Working closely with the Company Accountant and other colleagues across the business you will need as much training and support as you need to develop your career.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the Company Accountant with all month end and year end processes
- Providing cover for payroll processing
- Credit control for key accounts
- Monthly and weekly reconciliations
- Potentially taking full accounting responsibility for a group company
- Providing support, advice and query resolution to colleagues and clients
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or qualified Accounting Technician
- Previous experience in a company accounts function reporting to a Company Accountant, Finance Manager or equivalent
- A working knowledge of Xero and/or Sage
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communicator with the ability to work in a busy team environment
- Personable and confident in dealing directly with clients and candidates
- Experience of accounting for a Republic of Ireland entity (including PAYE and VAT)
Salary will be in the region of £25,000-30,000 however can be flexible to attract the best.
To be considered please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org