This role would suit an experienced book-keeper with wide ranging experience gained in a fast paced commercial environment. Working closely with the group's Finance Manager you will play a key role in the finance function and work closely with colleagues across the business. This is a new role and will give exposure to both UK and Irish accounting regimes. Bond is a multi award winning healthcare recruitment company and was recently named the Best Temporary Recruitment Agency in the UK 2022.
The role is to support the company's Finance Manager and you will work across multiple group companies, ultimately taking full day to day accounting responsibility for at least one legal entity.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the Finance Manager with all month end and year end processes
- Providing cover for payroll processing
- Credit control for key accounts
- Monthly and weekly reconciliations
- Potentially taking full accounting responsibility for a group company
- Providing support, advice and query resolution to colleagues and clients
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), a qualified Accounting Technician or be qualified by experience with the ability to demonstrate an equivalent level of responsibility (e.g. sole responsibility for the day to day accounting requirements of an SME business for a period of at least 3 years)
- Previous experience in a company accounts function reporting to a Company Accountant, Finance Manager or equivalent
- A working and up to date knowledge of Xero and/or Sage
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communicator with the ability to work in a busy team environment
- Personable and confident in dealing directly with clients and candidates
- Experience of accounting for a Republic of Ireland entity (including PAYE and VAT)
- Experience in a recruitment environment
Salary will be in the region of £25,000-30,000 however can be flexible to attract the best.
To be considered please forward a CV to email@example.com