Bond Healthcare is a contracted supplier of locum Physiotherapists to all 5 NHS Trusts in Northern Ireland and was recently awarded the Best Temporary Agency UK at the prestigious Recruiter Awards 2022.
On behalf of the Southern H&SC Trust we are recruiting a Band 6 Physiotherapist for a long term, full time assignment based within a Trauma and Orthopaedics service.
- BSc/Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Current Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) Registration.
- 2 years post-graduation experience. This must include evidence of a minimum 9 months experience in the clinical area of Trauma / Orthopaedics including 6 months in an Acute Trauma / Orthopaedic ward setting.
- Evidence of post-graduate learning & development focusing on the assessment & treatment of patients experiencing a range of trauma / orthopaedic / musculoskeletal conditions.
- Completed at least 1 post-graduate course appropriate to T&O / rehabilitation / musculoskeletal conditions which would be judged by the panel to meet the specifications of this post.
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment
For more information and/or to be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Bond Healthcare gives Allied Health Professionals:
Flexible working hours (depending on service) – part time and full time
FREE training updates
FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
Cash Referral Bonus Scheme – for each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 22 years of AHP recruitment experience