Position: Locum Doctor - Care of Elderly
Location: Musgrave Park Hospital
Start date: ASAP
Bond Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Locum Doctor to work in Care of Elderly for our prestigious NHS client, Musgrave Park Hospital. This post is for four months initially, working desirable hours of Monday – Friday 0900 – 1700.
Musgrave Park Hospital is a non-acute hospital that delivers a range of regional specialist healthcare services to people from across Northern Ireland. These include a range of specialist orthopaedic and rehabilitation services, such as the Mitre Rehabilitation Unit, the Regional Acquired Brain Injury Unit and the Neurology Unit.
- Must hold full Registration with GMC
- 6 months experience working within NHS/HSE
- Right to work in UK
Registration & Benefits
Registering with Bond Healthcare is quick, hassle-free and includes the following benefits.
- Approved NHS contractor
- Voted ‘Best Temporary Recruitment Agency in UK’
- Excellent pay rates (paid weekly)
- State of the art Bond App
- GMC Designated body status
- Appraisal & Revalidation
- Market leading Doctor referral scheme
- Free Access NI
- Free training
- Free Occupational Health assessment
- An experienced Consultant managing your requirements
- 24/7 support
To be considered please forward a CV to email@example.com