Senior Bookkeeper - Belfast
Bond Healthcare is a leading supplier of Healthcare Staff to the Public & Private sectors. Established in 2003, we are now recognised as one of Irelands leading staffing agencies and were recently named Best Temporary Recruitment company in the UK.
We are seeking a detail-oriented Senior Bookkeeper with experience in payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable. The ideal candidate for this position will have prior experience working with a small to mid-sized business and will possess strong communication skills. This position requires meticulous attention to detail and strong communication skills.
You will join a well-established and supportive finance team and liaise closely with our Finance Manager as well as the Company Directors.
· Manage sales & purchase ledger
· Processing payroll for NI & ROI agency workers
· Resolving payroll & invoice queries
· Assist with credit control
· Prepare VAT & Intrastat returns
· Reconciliation of accounts
· Part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or a fully qualified Accounting Technician
· Experienced bookkeeper
· 3+ years’ experience within a busy Finance team
· Experience using Sage line 50 and/or Xero
· Experience of payroll
Salary will be in the region of £28,000 - £32,000 and will include a generous benefits package.
To be considered please forward a CV to email@example.com