Bond Healthcare are recruiting competent Healthcare Assistants to work floor day shifts for our esteemed client in Antrim.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you should be an individual with a caring nature who gets satisfaction in making a positive difference in the lives of those you care for. At Bond, we pride ourselves on providing Healthcare Assistants who create a welcoming, professional, and supportive care experience.
We respect our Healthcare Assistants and the meaningful work they do. Our Healthcare Assistants enjoy a desirable range of benefits, including:
- Weekly pay with market-leading pay rates
- Complimentary Access NI Enhanced Check, uniform, and e-learning access
- Block booking opportunities
- Easy-to-use Bond Healthcare app for booking shifts and completing timesheets
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- At least 6 months full-time paid experience within the UK as a Healthcare Assistant
- Right to Work in the UK
- Competency carrying out personal care and using hoists
If this position is of interest to you, register with Bond Healthcare via the link below or contact Rhiannon on 02890270747.
Alternatively, to be considered please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org