Do you want choice in your work hours? Are you looking for hours to fit round family life? Then Bond Healthcare is the agency for you!
Here at Bond, we pride ourselves on our state-of-the-art app which allows for our Healthcare Assistants to upload availability and book shifts that suit them. As a Healthcare Assistant, you will have a kind and compassionate nature with the ability to deal with sensitive issues in a professional, respectful, and caring manner. This role is best suited for those wishing to work in the Antrim area.
What Bond has to offer:
- Competitive hourly rates paid on a weekly basis
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Easy-to-use app to register, book shifts and submit timesheets
- Free uniform, access to e-learning, and Access NI Enhanced Check
- Block booking opportunities
Key requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- At least 6 months full-time, paid experience as a Healthcare Assistant within the UK
- Right to Work in the UK
- Confident carrying out personal care and using hoists.
If this position is of interest to you, register with Bond Healthcare via the link below or contact Rhiannon on 02890270747.
To be considered please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org