Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Dietitian for an ongoing, full time locum assignments based in an acute hospital in Belfast.
Your role will be:
- To assess and treat inpatients and outpatients and determine independent nutritional diagnosis/diagnoses and resultant diet therapy indicated, as deemed appropriate.
- To liaise with relevant staff to promote good nutritional care for all patients.
The ideal Dietitian will have:
- Degree, Diploma / MSc or equivalent qualification in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration
To be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Bond Healthcare provides locum Dietitians:
* Flexible working hours (dependent upon service) – part time and full time
* Paid Holidays
* FREE training Updates for Dietitians.
* FREE Fit to Work certificate / Occupational Health Clearance
* FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
* A dedicated consultant to provide advice, guidance and support with expertise specialising in Allied Health Professions.