Position: Locum Doctor (Clinical Assessment Unit)
Location: Royal Victoria Hospital
Start date: ASAP
Our award-winning team at Bond Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Locum Doctor (SHO) to work in the Clinical Assessment Unit at Royal Victoria Hospital for 6 months initially, however all duration requests will be considered.
CAU (Zone B) is where select patients who would formerly have been referred to ED by their GP, or appropriate self-presenting patients, can be given a same-day scheduled appointment. Examples would be suspected VTE, low risk chest pain, headache, cellulitis etc. Patients are then assessed and investigated in a more appropriate environment with individual clinician rooms, rather than in a large queue in a busy ambulatory ED area.
There is a consultant for clinical support in the hospital from 8am to 5pm, and on call after this time.
Essential criteria for Locum Doctor's
- Must hold full Registration with GMC
- 6 months experience working within NHS/HSE
- Right to work in UK
Registration & Benefits for Locum Doctor's
Registering with Bond Healthcare is quick, hassle-free and includes the following benefits.
- Approved NHS contractor
- Voted 'Best temporary recruitment agency in the UK' 2022
- Excellent pay rates (paid weekly)
- State of the art Bond App
- GMC Designated body status
- Appraisal & Revalidation
- Market leading Doctor referral scheme
- Free Access NI
- Free training
- Free Occupational Health assessment
- An experienced Consultant managing your requirements
- 24/7 support
To be considered please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org