Position: Locum Doctor - Rheumatology
Location: Musgrave Park Hospital
Start date: ASAP
Bond Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Locum Doctor to work in Rheumatology for our prestigious NHS client, Musgrave Park Hospital. This post is for four months initially, however all duration requests will be considered.
Musgrave Park Hospital is a non-acute hospital that delivers a range of regional specialist healthcare services to people from across Northern Ireland. These include a range of specialist orthopaedic and rehabilitation services, such as the Mitre Rehabilitation Unit, the Regional Acquired Brain Injury Unit and the Neurology Unit.
Essential criteria for Locum Doctor's
- Must hold full Registration with GMC
- 6 months experience working within NHS
- Right to work in UK
Registration & Benefits for Locum Doctor's
Registering with Bond Healthcare is quick, hassle-free and includes the following benefits.
- Approved NHS contractor
- Excellent pay rates (paid weekly)
- State of the art Bond App
- GMC Designated body status
- Appraisal & Revalidation
- Market leading Doctor referral scheme
- Free Access NI
- Free training
- Free Occupational Health assessment
- An experienced Consultant managing your requirements
- 24/7 support
To be considered please forward a CV to email@example.com