Senior Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare
Bond Healthcare is a multi-award winning recruitment business based in Belfast City Centre and were recently named as the Best Temporary Employment Agency in the UK.
As part of our continued success, we need motivated Recruitment Consultants / Booking Coordinators to assist with this growth and work closely within the existing team. The successful candidate will work within our Temporary placement team providing recruitment solutions to our Public & Private Sector Healthcare clients.
- Building an excellent working relationship with every candidate whilst obtaining their weekly availability, understanding and getting to know their skills and areas of speciality in order to place them in suitable environments
- Finding new candidates through advertising, generating candidate leads and referrals
- Managing day to day bookings and meeting daily targets/objectives.
- Ideally you will have previous experience of recruitment within the Nursing or Care sector.
- Demonstrate a successful track record in business development and thrive on working to targets and objectives
- You will be a self-starter and be capable of working on your own initiative and manage your own time effectively
You will be:
- Driven and self-motivated
- Confident and personable
- Proactive, target driven and able to work under pressure
- Confident in communicating with Clients and Candidates, face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
What you can expect:
- Market leading salary and benefits package
- Great culture, very dynamic and outgoing team
- Relaxed office with a supportive team environment
- Continued professional development
- Monthly/Quarterly incentives
In return we offer a starting salary in the region of £28,000, an excellent bonus structure and genuine prospects for career progression.
To be considered please forward a CV to email@example.com