On behalf of the Deprtmant of Health, we are recruiting TWO Band 4 Personal Assistants for full time temporary assignments based in Belfast City Centre. The roles are initially for 6 months, with a view to extension thereafter.
Your role will be to provide PA and secretarial support to the Deputy Director of Hospital and Community Care and as part of the administrative team that supports a large scale Inquiry.
Administrative and secretarial support will include:
- Electronic diary management, dictation, word-processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of papers, reports, presentations, briefings etc
- To assist in organising meetings for Deputy Director of Hospital and Community Care including the preparation and timely issue of agenda and papers, where necessary take and produce minutes and assist with progression of business. The PA will assist in Note Taking/Minutes during Zoom meetings.
- Responsible for initiating and follow up action arising from the Deputy Director of Hospital and Community Care meetings.
- Taking appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries, ensuring effective messaging and “bring forward” systems are in place and that the necessary follow up action is undertaken
A full Job Description is available
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English & NVQIII or 2 A Levels or equivalent NQFIII qualification
- 18 month relevant experience
- 3 years relevant experience; defined as working in a secretarial role as a PA to include typing, diary management, and communication with all levels in the Organisation and external to the Organisation.
- RSA Stage II (both parts) Typing or Word Processing (or equivalent)
- 3 years word processing experience in an office/work environment
To be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org