Are you a Physiotherapist with Musculoskeletal (MSK) experience?
We are recruiting a Band 6 Specialist Physiotherapist for an ongoing, full time assignment in the Foyle area or the Western H&SC Trust.
To be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
As a qualified Physiotherapist you will have (or soon have):
- Degree/ Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Current live registration with the Health Care Professionals Council (HCPC)
- Full Driving license and Access to a car
- Evidence of post registration clinical experience supporting the development of assessment, clinical reasoning and physiotherapeutic intervention and rehabilitation knowledge and skills across the core specialties of respiratory, musculoskeletal and neurology (paediatric or adult).
- Evidence of post graduate training (Formal Course) or CPD (In-service Training) relevant to the management of musculoskeletal conditions and pain within the biospychosocial model of care.
Bond Healthcare provides Physiotherapists:
Flexible working hours (dependent upon service) – part time and full time
FREE training Updates for Physiotherapists
FREE Fit to Work certificate/ Occupational Health Clearance
FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
A dedicated consultant to provide advice, guidance and support with over 21 years recruitment experience specialising in Physiotherapy.